Five sets of questions on “leadership” have been addressed with a broad definition of what do these questions focus upon in the context of the Digital Culture.
· Does a digital culture influence organization history, tradition, vision, purpose, values, management style, structure, roles, communication and performance ethic in a digital business context?
· Does a Leader drive the organization to help build/alter/change/influence a sustainable culture?
· Do Digital Cultures focus upon in terms of knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors, technology?
· Does a Leader act when confronted with challenges that pertain to purpose, vision, values, ethics, purpose, relationships and collaboration?
· Does a leader deploy people policies, programs, performance measures, rewards and other HR programs?
· What Organizational models appear to be effective in a digital business context?